Can I pay my dues online?
YES – you can now pay your membership dues online or you can still stop in the office during business hours to make your payment!
Click here to make an online payment > IUOE17 Online Payment
How do I become a member?
If you have thought about joining IUOE Local 17, and would like to discuss further the benefits of joining a union, how to get started, and how Local 17 can support your desire to do so, please contact our Marketing Director for Local 17 at email@example.com or call 716-627-2648. Your inquiry will be kept confidential and is proprietary between you and the Marketing Director of Local 17.
How do I become a Union Signatory?
Want your company to remain competitive in the workforce and gain marketplace advantage? Become a union signatory and our members will provide a qualified, reliable, and trained workforce.
Industries Serves Include:
- Industrial Facilities
- Bridges & Dams
- Power Plants
- Residential (Housing)
- Buildings (schools, hospitals, hotels, etc.)
- Repair Shops
- Gravel Pits/Concrete plants/Asphalt Plants/Mining Operations
Please call our office or a business agent for more details:
- Gary Swain – (716) 243-6338: Business Manager
- William Fekete – (716) 449-6436: Business Agent / H&P
- Paul Hopkins – (716) 431-6099: Business Agent / H&P
- Josh Williams – (716) 431-2288: Business Agent / H&P
- Marty Burchalewski – (716) 481-3383: Business Agent / Stationary
- Steve Palmeri – (716) 474-9356: Business Agent / Stationary